Trying to Do-It-Yourself?
- Do you have a website management system, but are actually finding it hard to find the time to update your website?
- Do you have problems editing and uploading photos and videos to your website and wonder how other say it’s so easy?
- Are you finding yourself up late at night rewriting that blog, article, or uploading a new product to meet a deadline?
- Are you disillusioned with false promise that a free open source content management system will solve all your online business problems?
- Is your website already out of date because Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer updates leave your website looking buggy and unprofessional?
- Are you having trouble figuring out how to get visitors to your website, or just not seeing the returns you were hoping for?
The True Cost of Self Managed Websites
The reality is that self-managed website systems, such as WordPress, Joomla, osCommerce, often create more problems for a business then the benefits they give back. Ultimately, you have to learn how to use them, and you have to find time to manage and update them. There are many things that can go wrong with off-the-shelf open source systems. Furthermore, there’s a lot more that goes into being successful online than simply having a website management system. Why spend thousands of dollars on setting up a website, only to find you still have to spend more time operating and managing them in order to get real returns for your business. Your time is to valuable. You should be spending it on your clients, not on managing web systems or learning how to market online.
A better way of staying on top of your web systems and online marketing.
We can manage your online business systems and programmes at a fraction of the cost it would cost to maintain it yourself. And with years of experience behind us, we know what it takes to be successful online. How we can help you...
Improve website useability
You need to continually review to ensure that your web experience engages and converts.
Update your website
A website is always evolving and you need to ensure you continually post timely and relevant information.
Protect against attacks.
Your website can be vulnerable to hackers, scammers, spammers, leechers, and other malicious types from all over the world.
Get found online
Simply having a website is not enough. You’ll need to take extra steps to ensure you can be found in search engines.
Maintain your software
Browsers, computers and mobile devices are continually changing. requiring continual updates to your web software
Professional graphic design
Your website is a visual communication tool. Professional graphics can greatly improve your marketing messages.
Build new web apps
Your business is continually evolving and your website functionality will need to evolve with you.
Communicate with impact
You have 30 seconds to make an impression. Ensure you’re getting click-throughs, not click-backs.
Build online referrals
Word of mouth is still the best form of lead generation. Use the power of the web to take it to the next level.
Improve your branding
Your website is the first port of call for prospects to assess and judge your business.
Ultimately you are running a business with KPI’s that need to be tracked and measured.
Get help and advice
Access to consultants who have over 19 years of experience managing businesses on the web.